Please contact us at email@example.com
AA & Majors play Monday/Wednesday
A & AAA play Tuesday/Thursday
- Mask must be worn when not competing on the field
- “Players area” will extend beyond the dugouts during games and/or practices to social distance, and no more than 3 people will use the dugout portion of this area
- Temperatures must be checked each time an athlete arrives at the field
- If an athlete test positive or is in quarantine due to contact tracing, they will not be able to participate until their designated quarantine time has expired
- Players must provide their own water (no shared coolers)
- Maintain 6’ social distancing measures when entering, during games and leaving the venue.
- Recommend that all parents bring sanitizing wipes, sanitizer, and face masks.
- No seeds [spitting] allowed
- No players at home plate meeting
- Base coaches shall maintain the proper 6’ distance from the base runner as well as the defensive player. Any mound visits will also require that the proper 6’ distance is maintained.